Few people remember that the Black Mamba was actually drafted by the Hornets before being traded to Los Angeles. It’s safe to assume that deal worked out well for the purple and gold. Marvel at these amazing shoes which commemorate Kobe’s special draft day. Kobe has autograpehed each shoe and inscribed the left shoe with the offical date of his draft “6-26-96.” These are limited to ONE in the world and is extremely rare! I am excited to be the proud owned of these Limited Edition Kobe Bryant Shoes.
- Panini Authentic – Kobe Bryant Autographed Zoom VI White/Purple/Yellow shoes–TRIPLE SIGNED ~Limited Edition 1/1~
- Kevin Durant Autographed Zoom V Black & Orange Shoes ~Limited to 10~
- Kevin Durant Autographed Zoom V Crimson Shoes ~Limited to 10~
- Kobe Bryant Autographed ZOOM VI “London Edition” Shoes ~Limited to 10~
- Upper Deck Authenticated (UDA) Kobe Bryant 2009 All Star Jersey LE 6/50